Welcome to ‘Treat Petite’ number 2!
A big ‘thank you’ for all the great submissions to our very first ‘Treat Petite’ challenge. If you haven’t already, pop over to Kat’s blog 'The Baking Explorer' to have a look at all the delicious entries.
I have to say, I was very, very happy with how month one went and I hope you all look forward to entering ‘Treat Petite’ in the future.
I am hosting challenge number 2 and this is the first month with a proper theme, after last month’s ‘Anything Goes’ challenge. So, I'm very pleased to announce that the theme for October 2013 is
I am nothing, if not obvious, and you could probably have seen that coming a mile off. But fear not if you aren't into witches, monsters, and ghosts. The theme also extends to anything loosely Halloween related, colours of the season (lots of orange and black/brown) or flavours that you associate with Halloween.
And to re-iterate, 'Treat Petite' is for all of those delicious bites, which can be individually portioned. Tray bakes are fine, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, macarons and so on. Just no cakes, puddings, loaves – you get the idea…here are those all-important rules.
- Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest – include in the e-mail your name, if you have a blog the URL of your post and name of your blog, recipe and a photo (640x480pixels max) of your bake.
- If applicable post your bake onto your blog and link back to Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer, stating who is hosting that particular month.
- Follow Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer blogs via the Google Join this Site button, if you haven’t already.
you tweet use #treatpetite and
mention @MrCakeyboi and @BakingExplorer – we will retweet
the challenge logo to the post and ‘Treat Petite’ as a label to the post
- Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
- Add your photo to the ‘Treat Petite’ Pinterest board (request access from me – Cakeyboi)
- Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!
Above all else – have fun!!