Thanks to everyone who has taken part in our little challenge over the past couple of years and last month too - check out our GBBO entries over on Kat's page. Our aim was to celebrate everything that wasn’t a big honking cake, or pudding, loaf or whatever. Just smaller, petite treats – hence the name.
As you may know, I was a host for the Clandestine Cake Club in Dundee, but we have broken away from the official CCC and started up our own Dundee Baking Club. That way we can bring along baked goods which aren’t just cake – very much in the spirit of Treat Petite - which all our bakers seem very excited about. If you live in the Dundee area or surrounding towns, why not drop me an email if you are interested in joining?
Anyhoo, September is here and we are sticking with tradition and as with the past two Sept’s we are sticking with ‘Anything Goes’ as a theme.
That means no theme really, just anything that isn’t a big cake, pudding, loaf etc. For example a big trifle is a no-no, but individual trifles are a yes-yes!
The rules are below, and the only difference this month, is only one entry per blog please! Back to normal next month…
- Add your petite treat to the Linky at the bottom of this post by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest.
- Post your bake onto your blog and link back to Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer, stating who is hosting this month.
- Follow Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer blogs on Google + (see sidebar links), if you haven’t already.
- If you tweet use #treatpetite and mention @MrCakeyboi and @BakingExplorer – we will retweet Add the new challenge logo to the post and ‘Treat Petite’ as a label to the post
- Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
- If you like, add your photo to the ‘Treat Petite’ Pinterest board (request access from me – Cakeyboi)
- Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!