I’m back hosting Treat Petite, my first turn since December would you believe. Many thanks go to my pal Lisa from United Cakedom for hosting February in my place, whilst I moved home.
(Loads of thanks to my regular co-host Kat, The Baking Explorer, for her patience!)
With no obvious celebration this month to theme Treat Petite on (Easter was soooo early this year), I have taken inspiration from one of my posts in March.
Did any of you catch my Fry’s Chocolate Cream Stuffed Brownies? A favourite old bar of mine, I decided to use them in my baking after rediscovering them recently in a pound shop.
And with that idea in mind, this month’s Treat Petite theme is ‘favourite sweets, chocolates and biscuits). For this month, we’d love to see you incorporate a sweetie, a chocolate bar or a favourite biccie of your choice into a bake.
Perhaps you want to top cupcakes with Smarties? Bedeck some bark with gummy bears or make Oreo cookies into truffles. There really are no limits to this month’s theme aside from big cakes, whole loaves, puddings etc. You know the Treat Petite rules!
But if not, here is a wee reminder…
1. Add your petite treat to the Linky Tool at the bottom of the current month's post by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest
2. Post your bake onto your blog and link back to Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer, stating who is hosting this month
3. Follow Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer blogs on Google+ (see sidebar links), if you haven't already.
5. Add the challenge logo to the post and 'Treat Petite' as a label to the post
6. Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
7. If you like, add your photo to the 'Treat Petite' Pinterest board (request access from me, Cakeyboi)
8. Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!
Above all else – have fun!