Another month beckons and we are over a quarter of the way through 2014 already – who’d have thunk?
Pop over and check out March’s Treat Petite Round up here at The Baking Explorer.
Onto this month and of course, Easter is on it’s way. But maybe not everyone celebrates or bakes for Easter, so as it is very spring like out there – I have combined the two.
Spring into Easter is all about traditional Easter bakes and anything spring like! Pastel colours, flowers, bunny rabbits, eggs anything YOU associate with spring or Easter.
Remember the idea behind Treat Petite is quite simple – any sweet treat you can think of that’s not a big cake! From cookies to macarons, krispie treats to truffles; we want to see any delicious concoction you conjure up in the kitchen that is individually portioned!! And don’t worry, cupcakes are permitted.
Here’s the rules;
1. Email me by the 25th of the month (firstname.lastname@example.org), midnight at the latest – include in the e-mail your name, if you have a blog the URL of your post and name of your blog, recipe and a photo of your bake.
2. If applicable post your bake onto your blog and link back to Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer, stating who is hosting that particular month.
3. Follow Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer blogs via the Google Join this Site button, if you haven’t already.
4. If you tweet use #treatpetite and mention @MrCakeyboi and @BakingExplorer – we will retweet
5. Add the challenge logo to the post and ‘Treat Petite’ as a label to the post
6. Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
7. Add your photo to the ‘Treat Petite’ Pinterest board (request access from me – Cakeyboi)
8. Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!
If you have any questions at all, please get in touch. Above all else have fun!