A big ‘thank you’ to those of you who entered Treat Petite in January. It was nice to see what can be done in the sweet treat world, which is a bit on the healthier side. To see the roundup, pop over to The BakingExplorer.
And without further ado, I bring you Treat Petite for February. It’s obviously the month that Valentines falls in and I am kind of going for a Valentine theme. It’s called;
Any recipe which you are making for your other half, your kids, parents, best friends – anyone you love basically. It may be their favourite recipe, one you want to try for them, it’s up to you!
Remember the idea behind Treat Petite is quite simple – any sweet treat you can think of that’s not a big cake! From cookies to macarons, krispie treats to truffles; we want to see any delicious concoction you conjure up in the kitchen that is individually portioned!! And don’t worry, cupcakes are permitted.
Here’s the rules;
- Email me by the 25th of the month (email@example.com), midnight at the latest – include in the e-mail your name, if you have a blog the URL of your post and name of your blog, recipe and a photo (640x480pixels max) of your bake.
- If applicable post your bake onto your blog and link back to Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer, stating who is hosting that particular month.
- Follow Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer blogs via the Google Join this Site button, if you haven’t already.
- If you tweet use #treatpetite and mention
@MrCakeyboi and @BakingExplorer – we will retweet
- Add the challenge logo to the post and ‘Treat
Petite’ as a label to the post
- Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
- Add your photo to the ‘Treat Petite’ Pinterest board (request access from me – Cakeyboi)
- Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!
If you have any questions at all, please get in touch. Above all else have fun!