Thanks to those of you who entered Treat Petite in November, with the ‘America’ theme. You can check out Kat’s round-up of entries over at The Baking Explorer.
Now, to December’s theme and if I said to you the words - all, inclusive and holidays - you may be forgiven for thinking I’m about to jet off for a fortnight in Benidorm. But, you’d be wrong.
I thought about having Christmas as the theme this month, but I then worried that some people may not celebrate that particular holiday. There is of course Hanukkah, Kwanzaa etc. So, in an attempt to be ‘all inclusive’ this month’s theme is;
This of course means Christmas is our theme, but any other festive occasion you may want to bake (individually portioned) treats for at this time of year! Here’s ‘em rules…
- Email me by the 25th of the month (firstname.lastname@example.org), midnight at the latest – include in the e-mail your name, if you have a blog the URL of your post and name of your blog, recipe and a photo (640x480pixels max) of your bake.
- If applicable post your bake onto your blog and link back to Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer, stating who is hosting that particular month.
- Follow Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer blogs via the Google Join this Site button, if you haven’t already.
you tweet use #treatpetite and
mention @MrCakeyboi and @BakingExplorer – we will retweet
the challenge logo to the post and ‘Treat Petite’ as a label to the post
- Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
- Add your photo to the ‘Treat Petite’ Pinterest board (request access from me – Cakeyboi)
- Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!
Above all else – have fun – oh yes and Happy Holidays!!