Monday, 1 August 2016
Treat Petite August 2016
Thanks to everyone who took part in Treat Petite last month over on The Baking Explorer. We love seeing everyones entries of petite treats.
To make things a bit easier to enter at the moment, we've gone 'theme-free' and basically anything goes...
So if you've made anything this month which is a shareable individual treat why not enter it into August's Treat Petite?
With it being so warm outside, why not enter something non-baked, or chilled? But really, anything you make is welcome in Treat Petite land...
Here's the rules:
Treat Petite is for all of those delicious bites, which can be individually portioned. Tray bakes are fine, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, macarons and so on. No cakes, puddings, whole loaves – you get the idea… here are the all-important rules:
1. Add your petite treat to the Linky Tool at the bottom of the current month's post by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest
2. Post your bake onto your blog and link back to Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer, stating who is hosting this month
3. Follow Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer blogs on Google+ (see sidebar links), if you haven't already.
4. If you tweet or use Instagram use #TreatPetite and mention @MrCakeyboi and @BakingExplorer - we will retweet and like
5. Add the challenge logo to the post and 'Treat Petite' as a label to the post
6. Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
7. If you like, add your photo to the 'Treat Petite' Pinterest board (request access from Cakeyboi)
8. Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!
As always, above all else - have fun!!