Big thanks to those of you who entered November’s TreatPetite with it’s Autumnal feel, over at Kat's blog The Baking Explorer. As I write this, it is snowing outside – so I think we can safely say Autumn had passed and Winter is upon us!
Christmas is upon us in a couple of weeks (I am sooooo disorganised this year!) and as ever we are having a festive theme for this month.
I’ve called it ‘Red and Green’, but is really Christmas. However, if you don’t celebrate Christmas, we would also love to see anything red or green in colour, as long as it’s a petite treat!
Here them rules…
Treat Petite is for all of those delicious bites, which can be individually portioned. Tray bakes are fine, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, macarons and so on. No cakes, puddings, whole loaves – you get the idea…here are those all-important rules:
1. Add your petite treat to the Linky Tool at the bottom of the current month's post by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest
2. Post your bake onto your blog and link back to Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer, stating who is hosting this month
3. Follow Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer blogs on Google+ (see sidebar links), if you haven't already.
4. If you tweet use #treatpetite and mention @MrCakeyboi and @BakingExplorer - we will retweet
5. Add the challenge logo to the post and 'Treat Petite' as a label to the post
6. Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
7. If you like, add your photo to the 'Treat Petite' Pinterest board (request access from Cakeyboi)
8. Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!
Above all else - have festive fun!