Thanks to everyone who took part in May's picnic infused Treat Petite with Kat at The Baking Explorer. Check the round up now.
June is here and the sun is really shining - could we be in with another scorching summer like we had 40 years ago in 1976, as the newspapers keep saying? Probably not, but we can always dream...
June is also the continuation of the celebration of Queen Elizabeth the Second's 90th birthday which has sort of prompted the theme for Treat Petite this month...
I'm also aware that not everyone shares enthusiasm for the Royal family, With that in mind, Treat Petite comes into two forms this month.
Gay Pride is also celebrated this month, so you can dig into your inner diva and bake something fit for a queen also!!
Rainbow bakes, unicorn inspired treats, anything as 'camp as Christmas' is game here.
Let your imagination run wild! We'd love to see your take on 'Fit for a Queen'...
Here's the guidelines...
1. Add your petite treat to the Linky Tool at the bottom of the current month's post by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest
2. Post your bake onto your blog and link back to Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer, stating who is hosting this month
3. Follow Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer blogs on Google+ (see sidebar links), if you haven't already.
4. If you tweet use #treatpetite and mention @MrCakeyboi and @BakingExplorer - we will retweet
5. Add the challenge logo to the post and 'Treat Petite' as a label to the post
6. Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
7. If you like, add your photo to the 'Treat Petite' Pinterest board (request access from me, Cakeyboi)
8. Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!