Thanks to all of you who were feeling fruity last month and entered Treat Petite. You can see the full round up over at The Baking Explorer.
‘Summer time is here again’, so goes the song. But it’s not referring to my part of the world unforrtunately! Only joking.
It is warm up here, but no pavement splitting sunshine or temperatures like at Heathrow! Still, I can dream...
Summertime conjures up so many memories and images for me that I thought it would be a great theme for this month’s Treat Petite. I know Kat did Summer last year, but you all gave us such good entries, why not repeat the process?!
I’m calling it ‘Summertime Special’ after a variety show we used to get on TV, in the summer unsurprisingly. Ah, summer weather always seemed so much better years ago. Anyhoo –the theme is quite open really. Anything that conjurs up summer to you.
This may the seaside, candy floss and 99’s. Maybe a BBQ savoury treat petite or holiday inspired bakes. You name it, if it means summer to you and is a petite treat, we shall accept it!
Here’s the rules…
- Add your petite treat to the Linky at the bottom of this post by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest.
- Post your bake onto your blog and link back to Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer, stating who is hosting this month.
- Follow Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer blogs on Google + (see sidebar links), if you haven’t already.
- If you tweet use #treatpetite and mention @MrCakeyboi and @BakingExplorer – we will retweet Add the new challenge logo to the post and ‘Treat Petite’ as a label to the post
- Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
- If you like, add your photo to the ‘Treat Petite’ Pinterest board (request access from me – Cakeyboi)
- Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!
Happy summer and remember - above all else - have fun!