Me again! Yes I’m hosting Treat Petite this month too as Kat and I are ‘swapping’ months.
Thanks for all your No Bake entries in August – you are an inventive lot!!
Can you believe it, but Treat Petite is a year old! It has gone fast and we have had brilliant entries for our various themes over the past 12 months. Our first theme was ‘Anything Goes’ so basically anything individual you baked was fair game.
Kat and I have decided that this September we will keep the theme the same – so ‘Anything Goes’ again!
You might have noticed something's changed – the logo. We wanted something updated and fresh, so we plumped for the one you see at the top. We hope you like it.
(I shall be on my holibobs for a week, but rest assured I will retweet your entries when I can!!)
So here are those rules. They've changed a wee bit as we have added a linky tool for your convenience...
Treat Petite is for all of those delicious bites, which can be individually portioned. Tray bakes are fine, cookies, cupcakes, brownies, macarons and so on. No cakes, puddings, loaves – you get the idea…here are those all-important rules.
- Add your petite treat to the Linky at the bottom of this post by the 25th of the month, midnight at the latest.
- Post your bake onto your blog and link back to Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer, stating who is hosting this month.
- Follow Cakeyboi and The Baking Explorer blogs on Google + (see sidebar links), if you haven’t already.
- If you tweet use #treatpetite and mention @MrCakeyboi and
@BakingExplorer – we will retweet
- Add the new challenge logo
to the post and ‘Treat Petite’ as a label to the post
- Use any recipe as long as the source is noted
- If you like, add your photo to the ‘Treat Petite’ Pinterest board (request access from me – Cakeyboi)
- Feel free to enter old posts as long as you update the post and meet all the requirements above!
Above all else – have fun!!